This luxurious, creamy clay masque assists in absorbing excess surface oils and gently polishes the skin’s surface, leaving it feeling smoother and looking more radiant and refined.
Hydrating Clay Masque is a multi-tasking masque that may be used as a daily micro-exfoliant, as a 20 minute hydrating masque or as an overnight masque.
SIZE: 50 ml (1.69 fl oz) Plastic Tube
• When massaged on the skin’s surface, Kaolin Clay assists in refining the skin’s texture through its micro-exfoliating action. It may simultaneously assist in absorbing excess oils from the surface of the skin leaving the skin looking smoother and feeling less oily.
• Contains vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), an antioxidant, that also has hydrating skin benefits.
• Panthenol (pro-vitamin B5) helps to soothe and hydrate skin and leaves it looking refreshed with a healthy glow.
• Pharmaceutical grade Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral) Oil has emollient properties and helps to clear the appearance of blocked pores and congestion.
HOW TO USE:
Hydrating Clay Masque is a multi-tasking masque that could be applied as either a quick, gentle facial or décolletage micro-exfoliator or alternatively as a hydrating masque.
This masque is gentle enough to use two or three times a week.
When used as a micro-exfoliant:
• Apply the Hydrating Clay Masque over the Dual Action Pre-Cleansing Oil.
• Micro-exfoliate by massaging with your fingertips in a circular motion before rinsing off with water.
• Remove the last traces of the masque with your preferred Environ cleanser.
When used as a hydrating masque:
• After pre-cleansing and cleansing with your preferred Environ products, apply the Hydrating Clay Masque evenly over the face and leave on for 10-20 minutes.
• The masque becomes transparent as it dries.
• To remove the masque, wet your fingertips and briefly massage the excess product on the face.
• Remove all product by rinsing the face and neck and then cleansing or toning.
When used as an overnight masque:
• First apply your Environ evening skin regime.
• Follow with a thin layer of the Hydrating Clay Masque and leave on overnight.
• Remove the next morning with your preferred Environ cleanser and follow with your Environ morning skin routine.
Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse carefully with tepid water.
Aqua (Water), Kaolin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Parafnum Liquidum (Mineral) Oil, Polysorbate 40, PEG-40 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Ceteareth-20, Phenoxythanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propanediol, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Seed Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium-Pyrophosphate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide