Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serum 1 is the introductory serum in the premium Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ and contains the lowest concentration of vitamin A and C in the Youth EssentiA range. The technologically advanced serums in this Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ range contain a powerful combination of ingredients that work in synergy to assist in: combating the visible signs of aging; creating the appearance of even, smoother and healthier looking skin; supporting and maintaining a radiantly youthful appearance.
SIZE: 35ml (1.18 fl oz) Airless Pump Dispenser with side window for easy product level identification
• Vitamin E is supplied as both Tocopheryl Acetate and the most effective form of vitamin E, Tocopherol – the natural alcohol form of vitamin E. They help to quench free radicals, enhancing the effects of the skin’s natural sun protectors. They also assist in protecting skin’s firm appearance and making the skin look younger.
• Lycopene is a carotenoid with the primary source being tomatoes. It is a powerful antioxidant and scientific research shows that it is more than 100 times more effective than vitamin E and twice as powerful as Beta Carotene. It aids in protecting the skin against damaging effects caused by the high energy blue light.
• Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 + Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Matrixyl® 3000) is a synthetic combination of five natural amino acids, which when compared to Retinol, acts just as effectively but has the advantage of not inducing skin irritations or reactions.
HOW TO USE:
• Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone before applying the Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serum 1, follow with the Antioxidant Defence Crème.
• Alternatively mix the Antioxidant Defence Crème and the Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serum 1 in the palm of your hand before applying to face and neck.
• Apply both morning and evening.
• Use a minimum of 2 bottles before progressing to the next level of the Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™.
Appropriate for all skin types, especially mature and sun-damaged. Not recommended for problematic skin.
This product does not contain a sunscreen. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product.
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Sorbitol, Tocopheryl Acetate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Sodium Lactate, Hydrolysed Jojoba Esters, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tribehenin, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Carbomer, TEA-Lactate, Serine, Lactic Acid, Urea, Allantoin, Retinyl Propionate, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Helianthus Annuus (Sunower) Seed Oil, BHT, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Rosmarinus Ofcinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Xanthan Gum, Lycopene, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Glucose, Corn Starch Modied, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sodium Benzoate
There are no reviews yet.